Upshur County Tire Amnesty Day 2023
BUCKHANNON, WV: Sponsored by the WV Department of Environmental Protection (REAP) and the City of Buckhannon, the Upshur County Tire Amnesty Day 2023 will be October 21, 2023, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at 395 Mud Lick Road. Buckhannon, WV 20201 (Across from the City of Buckhannon Transfer Station)
- Only tires from state residents will be accepted. Please have your WV ID ready when you sign in.
- A ten-tire limit per person will be strictly enforced.
- The tires must be off the rim.
- We only accept tires from cars or light trucks.
- Please do not arrive before 8:45 a.m., as this causes undo traffic issues.