City of Buckhannon Accepting Applications For Position With Waste Collection Department
January 30, 2022, BUCKHANNON, WV: Job Description – Waste Collection Dept. City of Buckhannon
The City of Buckhannon Waste Collection Department is accepting applications until Friday, February 25, 2022 for the position of full-time laborer/truck driver.
Benefits include health insurance and participation in the Public Employee Retirement System.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Possess a valid WV Class B commercial driver license.
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Be in good physical condition. This job includes, but is not limited to, lifting up to 50 pounds and climbing.
- Willing to work in inclement weather
Eligible candidates will be subject to a background check and drug test.
Hourly rate of $12-$15 per hour depending on qualifications and skills.
Applications may be obtained at City Hall, 70 E Main St, Buckhannon WV, Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
The City of Buckhannon is an EEOC employer committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all qualified persons.
City of Buckhannon