City Of Buckhannon Accepting Applications For Sanitary Department Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
BUCKHANNON, WV: Job Description – Sanitary Department Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
The City of Buckhannon Sanitary Department is accepting applications until Friday, March 31, 2023, for the position of full-time wastewater treatment plant operator.
Benefits include health insurance and participation in the Public Employee Retirement System.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Possess a valid WV driver’s license.
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Be in good physical condition. This job includes, but is not limited to lifting between 50-100 lbs. regularly.
- Willing to work in confined spaces and in inclement weather
Eligible candidates will be subject to a background check and drug test.
Hourly rate is dependent on education, skills, and qualifications.
Applications may be obtained at City Hall 70 E Main St, Buckhannon WV, Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 4:30 pm or call 304-472-1651.
The City of Buckhannon is an EEOC employer committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all qualified persons.
Randall H. Sanders, Recorder
City of Buckhannon