Upshur County Tire Amnesty Day Set For Saturday, March 5, 2022
March 2, 2022, BUCKHANNON, WV: The WV Department of Environmental Protection (REAP) and the City Of Buckhannon will be held Saturday, March 5, 2022, from 9:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m., at the at the Street Department located at 395 Mud Lick Road (across from the City of Buckhannon Transfer Station), Buckhannon, WV 26201.
– Only tires from WV state residents will be accepted. Please have a WV ID ready to show when you sign in.
– A ten-tire limit per person will be strictly enforced.
– Tires must be off the rim.
– We only accept tires from cars or light trucks
– Please DO NOT arrive before 8:45 a.m.