Water Department Accepting Job Applications
July 7, 2021, BUCKHANNON, WV: The City of Buckhannon Water Department is accepting applications until July 30, 2021, for the position of full-time laborer.
Benefits include health insurance and participation in the Public Employee Retirement System.
Candidates, please note that you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Possess a valid WV driver license
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent
- Be in good physical condition – This job includes but is not limited to lifting at least 50 pounds, climbing, digging, cleaning and maintenance.
- Be willing to work in all types of weather and environment.
- Will be required to pass a Water Distribution test for certification within one year of hire
Eligible candidates will be subject to a background check and drug test.
Applications may be obtained at City Hall, 70 E Main St, Buckhannon WV, Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
The City of Buckhannon is an EEOC employer committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all qualified persons.
City of Buckhannon